Kamis, 23 Oktober 2008

MY DAYS AT SCHOOL

Monday, 13 October 2008
Teaching Sci 2

Today is the day to teach for the first time after holy days, long holiday, and I trembled because the situation and myself who did that and I felt , actually, disappointed for what happened today. Maybe I had no better explanation and made them even confuse, I admitted I was saying something that I forgot to explain it yet, so maybe it would be for you will get the idea of ‘Ga Zelaz’ saying, I hope not! 

Actually I think it would be great day to teach them but what more I can say their soul to study was left behind at their home, what a pity! We could have games that day about ‘traveling your words’ but that would not be exciting knowing the situation like that.

But I am proud to see them , at least, pay attention to me and I hope they learnt something today that they will remember it until the semester 1 test, it was easy lesson and I didn’t do my best because I guess I did only 50 % of my strength to explain it but it did it well.

They had fun like the usual day and I had fun too but of course we always complain about the AC? When will put that thing on? Or maybe just me and myself who concern that Haha
The reason is because I am such active person in teaching, going sini going sana, so that will be great if it help me with sway me away from the sweat, of course, that will come over my ‘athletic’ body

The score for me is C for teaching them today!

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar

comments and correct it my students!!