DECEMBER PAGE OF SAVIOUR
1 December 2008
SCIENCE ONE
I didn’t come because I didn’t feel better after getting home from Cianjur making our class’ film. So stressful but it turned out that we are the best.
2 December 2008
SOCIAL TWO
This’ week speaking test started from this class and they had to the mulok test too because we didn’t do it last week since the Teacher’s Day ceremony which made me happy this school celebrated it although I came down late and I didn’t join the ceremony like the rest of my mate teacher but I could feel the ambience, how proud I was!
SOCIAL THREE
Only few people in the class hanging out and talking to each other while I cme over to tha class, not a really good ambience for teaching but I need to forced them at least to listen, frankly speaking this class was a mess. Ericha was quite brave to teach about the grammar on the lesson 11 and because she hadn’t known well about the lesson, it left all her friend blue. The lazy boys from playing football and the girls from eating at the canteen totally disturbed the class. Where was Abel? What her report would be! Poor her
The smartest student in the class, Melle was not coming over AGAIN…
SCIENCE ONE
Noisy but they are supportive and I had to control the clss little bit better and about their potential in speaking the language, I would say most of them were brave to speak it so it was good SO FAR!
SOCIAL ONE
The class as always do the same, you can read my previous page about them. But their spirit to learn English a little bit improved, Alhamdullilah!
Sam scared me not to speak the language and the east just spoke a line, what a mess!
3 December 2008
SOCIAL FOUR
I spoke my Spanish a little bit because the effect of my Uruguay friend who just come over to visit me in Jakarta. The class was noisy especially when I started my speaking test, they prepared it by speaking to the others with nothing to do with the topic, I quess!
SCIENCE FIVE
The other class who I needed to help me to check the multiple choice of the other five class left. And the speaking test went crazy after letting them know about the story that irritated me 3 weeks before and some of them spoke really good and I found the same story to this girl, what a nice next sharing that would be Hahaha
4 December 2008
SCIENCE THREE
The class was noisy but I can handle them, and I have to use their 15 minutes break time to have this test because I was telling about the SMS story too long because they also excited about it too.
SCIENCE FOUR
I was too lazy to do this class next week because the un spirited them every week. They are getting weak. I understand too much and I will come to the class at one, which is 5 more minutes, I need, actually, my self to energize. It seems useless and rather than I am going home doing great things with my friends. But this is my job to teach them and I hope I can make them waking up again (in that such a day) quite possible because now we have the AC’s working on, well, if I could do it without AC, sure yes I can do it even better
5 December 2008
SOCIAL FIVE
What a shock in the morning knowing that the schedule is already changed again into 1 and 2!!! So, that was too bad for the class, remembering that the class’ could have finished the test with me both the grammar and speaking test for this week.
So the other teacher took over my class! Uhuh but I am now writing about this all in Mulok room before going back home.
8 December 2008
SCIENCE TWO
Lucky you! It’s Iedul Adha Day, it means you can free from school and lucky you even more you can do the barbecue things after that haha
9 December 2008
SOCIAL TWO
SOCIAL THREE
SCIENCE ONE
‘Resmie, I know this time would be a very hard time to accept everything, Mr. Wahyou and the rest of your friends here would help you all the way. Please, be strong because you are a very strong girl and let’s pray for your beloved father hoping he is now better in heaven”
SOCIAL ONE
Sorry class, I didn’t come to the your school because I had a thing or two to do at my college and took Simon going around Jakarta ;)
A student from Social Three met me in the alley way saying to me that he was waiting me in his hour OOOOOOOOhhhhh Lebay!
Another Lebay things’ going on Syukron too, he said that he was sad because I didn’t come to his class with sad attitude and his head was getting down with his hand held it stand still.
But, I knew already that you would be very lazy after
10 December 2008
SOCIAL FOUR
Wow, few students came today but I can handle that and continuing our lesson in a spirited and good way! It went really good just putting all the vocab into their book and have a little correction about my previous lesson. Imam was really good, Nabila kept getting better, Novia was still sick, I guess!, Kunto and Syam were playing chess and I had to stop it Haha, Yolanda, thanks for writing it down!, Ribka was listening really good, the twins were doing the accountancy homework and Ulya too AAAArrrgh, Hedia was Ok, Syarief was Ok too and the rest was Ok too
SCIENCE FIVE
It was not really good environment to study and to teach as for me because everyone just could easily skip the class as they want, but hey I kept them inside, I think just Robin outside! Dine was spoiled by the situation, there was a door, dah!!!, Fanya, have you noted about the students? Haha, Emi just kept smiling and being a reall good listener, Ade was back to basic, I didn’t know if there was Rizky around?? But they all really good and want to go out badly too haha
11 December 2008
SCIENCE THREE
Heboh class already lost its heboh because it was free time for them at school and I came and teach!! Haha they listened really good about the lesson and Jeriko did his magic ears with concluding the song really well, Indah and Elfira also had good opinion too!
We were talking about my bule friends kind of stuff and they were into itand after that they became more than spacey students except for Rahcmi, Raden, Ghinna and her seat mate -who I forgot her name- because I was talking in front of their face hahaha
It went good and they also wanted to go out and be free from all the lesson HuAAAA
SCIENCE FOUR
I didn’t come to the class because I had to do SAS things which made me stressed even more. I had tried it in the internet and it was 10 classes to fill, what more I can say! It drove me crazy, but Raditya told me when we met at the teacher room late in the afternoon saying there was no one in the class at my time, so that was great, I didn’t have to teach for the students who didn’t have a spirit at all to study, let them free, because of this week’s free time!! Hufff
p.s: A little curhat is okay, I guess! Hehe
12 December 2008
SOCIAL FIVE
I recorded the situation in the class, and I think I will put it on my blog! let’s count the students!! Ummmm Randy, Citra, Tashya, Shintya Annisa, Truly, Nanda, Albert, Michael and two students from different class, who was Devia a.k.a Michael’s GF and Shabilla a.k.a Truly’s BFF.
In the class, I just asked tem a few question about why they decided to come to school if they already knew the situation would be like this and some of them answered in really good English!
Bunga just came because I told her friends to, and I bought her ice IN THE MORNING!!! But it’s good!
That’s all, I have to go to college now and service my JJR a.k.a my motorbike!
ciaouuuuuu
Rabu, 17 Desember 2008
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)

Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar
comments and correct it my students!!