DERI
When Obama gets to a President, according to me : I follow happy and proud. Obama ever lives in Indonesia. He ever school in SD 3 Menteng Jakarta Selatan. He has a have social soul that hidh prefer than with J. McCain. I think his can finish the problem (Monetary Crisis). I think Mc Cain cannot have solution about problem that ever been USA now. Maybe with “ Obama” be a president he can change the world especially USA.
He is President 44th after Josh W. Bush. He is a president Black skin in USA. He ever live in Indonesia and Kenya. His step father is Moslem, but unfortunately J. Mc Cain is non Moslem.
Fidia H Z
My opinion if Barrack Obama become a USA President first the America’s soldier will sent back to back in USA. Second the world economy will repair again but it is very important for the most Indonesia population because He was study at elementary school at Menteng, Indonesia.
Siti C
Barrack Obama is the new president of United States. He was the first black president in USA. He was from the Democrate and he was the second youngest president from US and almost all the government in the world support him. He was live Indonesia. His mother divorced and married again with an Indonesian, he was studied in SDN 01 Menteng and SMP Fransiscus Asisi. Then he went to America and his grandma take care of him Because his mother went to Indonesia to live with his father. He ever studied in Harvard University in law division. He succeeded to get summa cum laude there. He ever worked as a lawyer but he prefers to be a politician.
Radhit
Barrack Obama is the newest president of United States. He was born in America, he was made a new thing, yap he was the first black skin person who became the president of USA. I prefer like Barrack Obama to Mc Cain, because he is smarter than Mc Cain and he has got more vision than Mc Cain, and the most important one that made me proud to Barrack Obama, he has studied in Indonesia, especially at Menteng street.
Ratna R
The Special President
Obama have a simple live and have a harmonic family. I think that’s a factor Obama become a president of America. His past to be him special he is the first black president and the second youngest president after J.F. Kennedy. The American people hae place big hope to Obama and Obama was give some people new hope to make a peace world. I have big expectation to Obama to make a new coorperation with Indonesia on some aspect. I believe Obama can make America better than now and don’t state Islam as terrorist.
M. Akbar
Obama…First Black President
Before that congratulation for Barrack Obama about the winner as president of USA, “Adidaya” country. Emm….what I know about him Barrack Obama is first Black president of USA and second youngest president in there. The people in the world give big support for him, everyone hope with Barrack Obama as new president can make a change / big change for USA to the world. They believe Obama is a good president and make a better friendship with others country in the world. From me, I hope can help every poor country and make a change the world as gold world and the world be better the best age…!!!!!
Minggu, 04 Januari 2009
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)

Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar
comments and correct it my students!!