Sabtu, 03 Januari 2009

something left

SAVIOUR PAGE this week’s evaluation

This week is going to be Test Week and the score goes to their report which is going to be given on 20th of December 2008. Good Luck, guys!

Monday, 24 December 2008
SCIENCE ONE
I became Monday haters club joining Dwini Hahaha
It was totally messed up road stucking there for almost 20 minutes going no where just because big buses, Bus-tard! Uppppsssss
The class was usual as always, un spirited instead of the boys kept talking, I didn’t what they were talking, so disturbing!!

The test went well with a little complain from their expression of their face
And adding up to their score, I gave them a chance to be a teacher for one day

After lots of talking to spirit them up, finally Uyun came out to stand out
Nice girl and one good critic for you, Take your time, girl!!


Tuesday, 25 December 2008
SOCIAL TWO
I didn’t teach the class because there was a Teacher Day ceremony
I was happy to know the school had a ceremony for the special day

The lack of information about this ceremony thing made me late and all the students did
But the spirit of the ceremony really affected in my deep soul and I bet a bottom dollar, more then they who stood two hours there

So, HAPPY TEACHER DAY
Respect us because without us, you learn nothing (about the lesson) !

SOCIAL THREE
After eating my uduk rice at the canteen with my two teacher friends when the ceremony happened, I went up to Mulok class preparing for this class

Were the some boys here insane? The sports hour was already used by the ceremony and I went there meeting lazy, ‘judes’, unspirited and spacey students as always

After I did really put my rule strict, they were silent (for few minutes) and the class went wild when I war reading Bahasa to be translated to English. Some of them gave up easily that made me saying, what!!!

Teacher for one day was Martin
He knows English a little but his bravery stood out and he proved that he could speak English underestimating the rest, he made jokes too
Bravo, Martin a.k.a Mr. Bean

SCIENCE ONE
I sang a song for couple minutes that I just grabbed it from Google the night before while making them to stop their big talks although I was there to teach
This class is getting crazy, but this is one of my favourite class

I spirited them to be stand out and Resmie did it!!
I told her that she has really big potential to be the leader in the class but she was too shy after many sermon I gave to her, so this spirit advice made her boosting up and getting in front of the class and being a teacher for a day!! Nice nice nice

Our three candidates of OSIS chief promoted for, maybe ten minutes in the class
Juwita (Strawbery), really good speech, go Woman Emancipation
Radithia (Oxygen), really interesting program do you have?
Soleh (Candle light), shines us, shines 54, soleh!!!

p.s. because of soleh belong to the class, when he promoted his program, the calss went crazy to support their friend and their hero!!!

Use your vote to the right leader!!!

SOCIAL ONE
8 boys outside eating out!!! So you have to catch up for tomorrow’s test boys!
Don’t do that again, because I told them that my class was really comfy and quite fast in learning! So you will not EVER miss your break time

The test went well letting them did it alone, they were silent TARARARARA
APALAGI (hahahahahaha remember in Harry Potter translation, you all were getting crazy when you heard this word to be translated into English LOL), when I speak to them about the score that I am going to give them not only from the test but also from the speaking everyday with me!!

2 weeks in a row, we found out that Sherly is happy all the way, no sleepy again!
Aufa, yang mungkin getting tired, to control the class Hahaha
Gusdur who lost his way in English
And the rest just the same, some of them are the best, some are, you know lah

Apparently, no one who brave to be teacher after giving them fifteen minutes to preapare and soapy mouth to boost them Fuuuuuuuiiiiiiiiiiiih
Maybe they were afraid of others, not really good environment
I must change this!!!

1 komentar:

  1. it's my students' writing

    please, stop trying to be the best in English, Val!
    you are just like another wretch

    thanks for being big fans for my blog, my new smart student by the internet!

    stop talking bad about me and my students' writing if you can't make any correction about it!

    i am waiting for your correction!;)

    BalasHapus

comments and correct it my students!!