Sabtu, 03 Januari 2009

it's time to me to enjoy the moments! thanks Miss Melly for being part of our lebay-ness Haha









after supporting my students, it's time for me to enjoy the environments of the old building school which for me, it's flash back to the past! enjoy my pose haha
YOU KNOW ME!!!

4 komentar:

  1. my wet dreams, big Val!

    i am amazing English teacher!
    you just see from the cover
    haha
    what about you?
    do you deserve to be a teacher?


    impudent wretch!

    BalasHapus
  2. because YOU CAN'T!

    so you just said that English teacher is not important!
    whoa,,

    you CAN'T teach English although you said your English better than me!

    and you're afraid of being analyzed by your students because you have no bravery,
    just bla bla


    Val, the impudent teenager!

    BalasHapus
  3. mr wahyou, I've been graduated for music schooling near SMPN 3. YPM. Do you know? (sedikit ngadu)

    BalasHapus
  4. I GUESS I KNOW WHERE IT WAS! YEAH, SING IT, GIRL!!! ;)

    BalasHapus

comments and correct it my students!!