Indonesia
Lazuardi
Indonesia is a big country. Indonesia consists of many islands. There is beautiful scenery with natural condition. I’m Indonesian and there is a famous place, it’s called Bali. Everyone in this world knows Bali. But there’s one thing that we can’t see in other country, which is Indonesian smile. Every people will smile to everybody who they meet. That’s maybe the reason, everyone want to come again to Indonesia, like me, I am a good boy with a nice smile.
Alfian Sani
I LOVE INDONESIA
You know, Indonesia no just Bali. Indonesia is full of cultures but we can still live together. If you knew Indonesia just from Bali, You are TOTALLY WRONG, MAN! Try to go to other place in Indonesia, you can find something interesting more than Bali.
Aggri
DO I LOVE INDONESIA?
I don’t know... sometimes I love this country, but if I have to choose, I don’t want to be Indonesia citizen (hehehe) but here i am, being Indonesia citizen. I hope there’s something that I can love from this country. Indonesia still has beautiful view however it’s number one in natural distraction. Being young generation in Indonesia is not easy. We have big responsibility. We should fix this country and I’ll try my best.
Sumpah Pemuda 2008 :
I’ll be a good ambassador for Indonesia. I’ll the world know Indonesia not as poor country tat always owe in every International bank. I want they all know Indonesia as beautiful country, as a developed country, all of its citizen will have a good live, poverty and jobless decreases or maybe no more. So … I’ll try my best to be a young generation of Indonesia.
Wake up Indonesia! It our home, let’s take care of it. You know that you want to!!!
Shinta
My Indonesia
Indonesia is the richest country. It means that we are full of natural resources. Frankly speaking, I’m not proud about Indonesia, but I love Indonesia. For me, it’s different. My dream is that I want to be someone who made Indonesia proud to have me and I want Indonesia will be better than other country, maybe. And I hope, I will continue “Perjuangan” Indonesia’s hero. I will continue my education in “luar negri” bring something better for Indonesia and apply it for Indonesia’s better.
I hope I can get scholarship
Carolina
Tired live in “stupidity” place
I am proud to be Indonesian. Indonesia have good natural resources and a lot of beautiful islands, beautiful beaches, mountains and many historical places. Ye, I know! Indonesia is not a clean place and rich country but I proud to be Indonesian. You know, my country is a scarce country. We have a lot of potential. There are many country jealous about my country. Yes, we are not perfect country, we can’t cultivate our natural resources well, that so bad! I think we can make this country better if we can use our potential properly. I hope I can make changes. I’m tired to live in a “stupidity” place. I mean, I want to make my lovely country cleaner, richer, more famous than other country because I know, we have good potential and I know, we only need a power and cooperation to work it out.
Egy
My opinion about Indonesia …
I like Indonesia,,, because Indonesia has variety cultures. Right now, 28 October 2008 and this is “Sumpah Pemuda” day. I still have spirit of “sumpah pemuda”. In our history, both man and woman young Indonesian tried hard o make this country better and as a student, I will continue the struggle of Indonesian people. I proud to be Indonesian People.
Puspa
I think we must rightfully proud about Indonesia but in fact only some people who proud about Indonesia and some of them still have the spirit of Sumpah Pemuda
Because Indonesia is getting worse now and if we compare or country to other country, they are better.
So, come on guys, we must “bangkit”. Don’t want to be defeated and diremehkan and we must make Indonesia be better.
Maria Dewi
Indonesia has many cultures from more than 33 provinces and in each province also has different language. So, Indonesia is a rich country and we have a motto “Bhineka Tunggal Ika” It means “Although we are different, we still united”
Nabila
A lot of people think than Indonesia is a bad country, but, when you come and see, it’s not that bad. Many tourists said that Indonesia is beautiful. You can see beautiful beaches, volcanoes, mountains, etc. when you come to Jakarta, you can see many tall buildings and many nice malls, like in the other country. Even Singapore people said that Jakarta has everything and the mall is nicer than in Singapore. One more thing, Indonesia food is very delicious! So many kinds of foods, from sweet to spice, hot to cold. Well, why don’t you come, See it yourself?!
Shafira
Indonesia is a country where’s full with much of happiness and awesome places. You must visit Indonesia because there are many places you must see.
I am proud being Indonesian People.
Kisan
I love Indonesia, I think Indonesia is perfect country. Everything is available here. So many cultures, islands, languages and so on. Indonesia is lush country. But I don’t like Indonesia people, but not all of them only a half. Indonesia can be super power country if we can manage the country to be good. I have many stories about Indonesia but I don’t have enough time to tell. See you
Maria A
I am very proud as Indonesian because Indonesia has a lot of culture. Especially Bali islad because ali is one of tourism object in Indonesia. it has beautiful beach “Kuta beach” . so… you guys “ Para Bule” you must come to Indonesia. You can make your skin tanner. Indonesia People is friendly. So if you have problem ion your trip just ask them and they’ll help you including me!
Maria R
I am very proud to be Indonesian. I think Indonesia has a lot of islands, cultures and religions. Indonesia’s culture is very unique. May tourist come to Indonesia because it has many beautiful place and the tradition here is so different because of the ancient people still live here. So if you come to Indonesia, there is no regret! And you will miss Indonesia again and again.
Andri T
Indonesia is a big country, Indonesia has many cultures, traditional languages, great animals and many more!
Now, in 28 October 2008, we are celebrating “sumpah Pemuda” day. Sumpah Pemuda is Indonesian Youngster promise to make Indonesia be a better country. But in 80th the sumpah muda celebration, I think the young Indonesian doesn’t care of it anymore. There are many conflicts among ethnic groups in Indonesia and other nationalism problems. But in the reverse of tha, Indonesian People is friendly. Oh yaaaaa,,,, Indonesia is just got the champion title in Asian Games. It even makes me proud!
Rechan
Indonesia is big country, I love to live in this country with many islands makes me not to be bored to go to many places with many cultures too. Indonesia is Archipelago country. The capital city of Indonesia is Jakarta. Jakarta is the most crowded city if we compare with other island in Indonesia. Indonesia has many cultures in every islands, like Batak, Padang, Java, Sunda, many more. Even though Indonesia has many cultures and many religions, but we are united as one.
Difalianti Agustin
Indonesia is my country. I live at Jakarta one of some province in Indonesian. I’m very happy live at Indonesian, but I also hate Indonesian, Indonesian is a country was very big. In Indonesian, we can many view of nature. We can see mountains, beach, etc. They are very beautiful. Indonesian also has many beautiful place to visit, such as Bunaken National Park, water falls, safari park, etc. One province was usually visit of tourist is Bali. Borobudur temple also in Indonesia.
Beside it, Indonesia also have many animals from Sabang until Merauke. My reason why I hate Indonesian is traffic jam. For example, everyday in Jakarta always traffic jam. Beside it, traffic light is one of some problem was usually felt of many people.
Chintya
I Hate Indonesia But Not At All
I rather hate Indonesia because Indonesia is a country who full of lies, especially for politician. I hate them very much they “steal” our money, oh my god. It’s a nasty Indonesia is a copycat. People inside Indonesia always copy anything from another country we had many culture but we didn’t care about it. When Malaysia steals our culture we realize if that is our culture and try to take it back. Many people in Indonesia is uncontrollable the country is full of trash or rubbish, dirty, disgusting. Many people in Indonesia is hipocrated, people in Indonesia cannot manage our resources but only one thing in Indonesia who can make me proud of it. I like Indonesia‘s panorama, it was very beautiful especially panorama in Bali. I love it very much.
Dwi Aprinda
Indonesia is archipelago country. There are exciting markets with jewelry, beautiful clothes, oil earth, etc. And then Indonesia has a lot of mountains. There are also beautiful lakes and beach. A long time ago, the citizen in Indonesia was very friendly, kind, patient and always cooperation. I’m very right fully proud with this country, because Indonesia rich country with the culture, but we are oneness like contents in Sumpah Pemuda. But at the moment, that character is decrease. I’m disappointed and now is Sumpah Pemuda day, so I hope Indonesia will be better than before.
Indonesia is the home of the talented, a lot of talented and gifted man or woman lives here. Whether it is in education or non education, there are a bunch of men or women, that has a lot of brilliant ideas many of them are becoming scientist or an international artist. But they probably left they are home land now, isn’t that ironic? because lot of Indonesian are disrespectful with them. There’s a lot of Indonesian artist that are famous in world wide, but no ones ever heard about them in Indonesian. That’s so pity, so the first thing to do is respect each other to being respect you have to respect the others.
Ardhi Abdullah
Am I Happy Being Indonesia’s Young Generation ?
Until now, I’m still looking to the answered of that question, I think I have a spirit of Indonesia’s young generation but is gone time to time, because just a few person support me to keep my spirit. Most of them are my teacher. On the other hand my friend busy with each activity no one remember about Indonesia’s spirit and that influenced me to do the same with other.
- I feel lucky born in Indonesia from my parents and being Moslem
- I Love Indonesia because Indonesia is one of Moslem country
- I hate Indonesia because the government coruptor everywhere.
I think I cannot promise I can keep my spirit except Indonesia’s people have a kesadaran diri to make a better Indonesia and I’ll join them..
Minggu, 04 Januari 2009
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)

yes, ada tulisan saya! haha
BalasHapusyaiyalah! you have one of the best opinion in your class! ;)
BalasHapusyah I feel the same, mr wahyou.
BalasHapus