skip to main | skip to sidebar

isi otakku. isi hatiku. isi duniaku

when you think it, try to speak it and make it comes true in every shape of interpretation

Rabu, 05 November 2008

If I were Bethany Hamilton, I would ...

at 20.06

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar

comments and correct it my students!!

Posting Lebih Baru Posting Lama Beranda
Langganan: Posting Komentar (Atom)

Langganan

Postingan
Atom
Postingan
Komentar
Atom
Komentar

ARC-HIVES

  • ►  2010 (90)
    • ►  Oktober (1)
    • ►  Mei (28)
    • ►  April (15)
    • ►  Maret (1)
    • ►  Februari (26)
    • ►  Januari (19)
  • ►  2009 (55)
    • ►  Desember (2)
    • ►  Agustus (2)
    • ►  Maret (15)
    • ►  Februari (3)
    • ►  Januari (33)
  • ▼  2008 (22)
    • ►  Desember (12)
    • ▼  November (8)
      • SAVIOUR PAGE, NEW ENTRY!
      • SAVIOUR PAGE, NEW ENTRY!
      • HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
      • Me and My new entry
      • SPIN PAGE (SMP FIVE-TEEN)
      • If I were Bethany Hamilton, I would ...
      • SAVIOR PAGE (SMA FI...
      • Thursday, 16 October 2008 SCI THREEI was searching...
    • ►  Oktober (2)

lil"bit-moi

Foto saya
Wahyuu Marris
Jakarta, Jakarta, Indonesia
high-spirited man
Lihat profil lengkapku
 

Pengikut