Thursday, 16 October 2008
SCI THREE
I was searching their class, it turned out at fourth floor so I needed to get upstairs. You can say, Exercising! New room, I expect new spirit because they have different room so the would not get bored! I was wrong
Some of them getting hot like I did because it was hot weather
I was trying to speak so they would listen well but it just hurt my throat, they wouldn’t listen haha
I took a breath and spoke more till I was planning to finish
Please Stand out! So I gave them some realization about being good at speaking their English
They listened good
And end well!
TRalaLalalalalala
Tuesday 28 October 2008
SUMPAH PEMUDA DAY
I taught these classes right in the young generation promise (Sumpah Pemuda) so I ordered them to write about their pride to be Indonesian and asking themselves about their spirit of that promise. And here are the students who write the best about their truly feeling, Good Job guys!
SOC TWO
LUTHFA SABRINA
SOC THREE
PRAMESWARI
SCI ONE
KONITA NATSIR
SOC TWO
DANIEL
See how their opinion and profile on my blog :
Wahyou-madeINdonesia.blogspot.com
Wednesday 29 October 2008
SOC FOUR
I like this class because they are really respectful students and still hold good manner and I shouted it loud so they are all know that I admire the class
The lesson started by explaining about my kick start of the day and experience with Rocky, my bule friend. They are really supportive students and excited on the lesson, so great to have really good listener like them. For the material was about Comparison and I hope they got it right and had discussion between Boys and Girls and apparently, the girls did really stood out!
SCI FIVE
This class is huge and love them all because they are many potential students who live there hahaha maybe they are disappointed because I didn’t bring my bule friend but they were pretty happy that they had other guest instead, which was A CAT! Haha
I like cat so I grabbed it while I was talking to them.
As intermezzo, we were talking about Rocky and all experiences that he shared to me and the backward culture both of us
And I was being the Doctor Love for a day in that class because they all were shy to tell about every question that they wanted to ask to their opposite sex.
Thursday 30 October 2008
SCI THREE
It was 30 past 8 when I entered this class. They just finished this math lesson ( I don’t know, the point was they were calculating and relating about numbers on it) so they were quite exhausted. So I cheered them up with my bad day story while I was going to here yesterday! They were excited!
About the material, they already got it the lesson for the week so we just did some conversation about many things from music to something that related to last material.
The interesting part was because of this class near the canteen, I smelled every taste of the food so I asked them what it was, it was smell like fried rice but they said it was ‘bakwan’ and xoxo
When it came about reading a Beyoncee’s song, I had to read ( they asked to sing it) so I did at the chorus and I tried to slow down because the point was let them understand what this song all about before giving them about discussion about ‘If I were a boy/girl …”
And I got different opinion about them, most of their opinion were great and like to read it but after intense thought and every little thing matters so I chose a detail and different opinion, So congrat to Jeriko and Fitria, I need your pic to put in my blog!
Melvin is always fun and fussy, but it’s the way she is so yeah, it was fun because she is such energetic girl like to say joke to me and Voila she is the entertainer for the class. The rest, they were really good students but I hate them when they are boring and thank God, today they were NOT!
Bravo!
SCI FOUR
I didn’t teach this class for this week, AGAIN! Because I had to go to my college to catch up my class which was the crucial major in my semester 3, but we will work on it and manage to have me in the class teaching!
I Miss Them!
Friday, 31 October 2008
SOC FIVE
I just ate 3 filled tofu in Mulok room listening a song and now I am writing this about my feeling about my last class before the weekend.
Social Five for today as usual like to tease me with their own joke and ended up with me laughing to their unnecessary joke Haha
They already got the material for the week, so I made a flash back to previous lesson and let them make their own comparison to the student who I chose to the other and we just got speaking about ‘If I were…’ thing and I had to sing Beyoncee’s song to support the material which was ended with one student recorded my voice on her cell phone! And she played for me and it was like I was amateur singer, I am BETTER than that! Hahaha hope they like it! and for the winner, don’t forget to check your opinion on my blog.
They have not bad attitude but sometimes ‘lebay’ but so far I like the class because they are funny and interactive students. Today they were eating ( all of them) sort of snack with cheese flavor in it, I don’t know what the names, for me it was okay to them to eat BUT they hat to pay attention about the lesson that I gave them.
Oh yes, I dictated them about my friend’s blog and they were excited to listen what I was talking about because you know, they got potential but they don’t realize it and haven’t applied it to speak it too, too bad!
We were close telling story about me and them, well, at least I knew what they wanted although a little information on it.
I score this class with B for their cooperative attitude and their understanding and DON’T forget my understanding to them to eat and to laugh about me a lot!
Monday 3 November 2008
SCI TWO
Unit 8 is great because talking about taking chances and make them being brave one.
It was hot and I was trying to chill out there by taking every question
The first hour went great because we just learnt about the grammar and aome of them understood well, I hope!
The next hour was totally chaos after the rain poured down and they couldn’t hear me well and I couldn’t force my voice even louder to talk to them because it would hurt their hearing and of course, it would hurt my throat. I wouldn’t risk that! so instead of trying to do that, I ordered them to write about being Bethany Hamilton, the soul surfer from America. Yeah, it made Astri and the rest of Science gang pulling some bored expression! Log on to wahyou-everylittlethingmatters.blogspot.com
I also mimicked some of their attitude when I was in the front of the class, let them know that the expression that I got. It was funny times mimicking them!!!
Tuesday 4 November 2008
SOC TWO
Where was Carolina? I met here at the medic room taking care Berdi who got sick and turned out she was late!
The class went good beside Heru kept bothering Irham’s attention to my material and Luthfa invited Karina to her conversation which irritated me but it turned out fine knowing Karina got it eventually about the material, but hope next time don’t do it because I would give your time to talk, okay!
The story of Bethany Hamilton really made them excited to do their risking hobbies, hopefully everything okay with that, guys!
Grammar maybe a little bit confusing to them, turned out Eva and Marlen were being clueless at the material at least some of them who didn’t get it asking me about it, in the end they asked me haha
Mimicking them was fun too from the clueless Azmira to the ‘not so spirit’ Okka
Airin kept looking at me when I spoke to you, girl! Don’t be shy!
Always be naughty and disrespectful, Wimaudy! I will kick you out from my class!
B for the class
A for me
SOC THREE
I was losing my markers in the previous class and forced me to call Mulya in front of the class because I am such a forgetful person!
The class began with asking their hobbies and some of them like to sleep which was, apparently their real hobby, ya right!! About Bethany Hamilton, they became really good listener because it was really compelling story for them and especially for me knowing young girl with tough life!
Mimicking Abel was so easy, Martin was medium because he was really active, you could recognized by his small towel covering his neck and both of them ordered me to mimic her friend, Nabila who always looked cynical lately, The spacey girl, Ragil and unspirited man, Fadiel. For the rest, I keep watching!
I just knew you were sick! Be recover soon Mella!
B for the class
A+ of course, for me
SCI ONE
The best class ever which keep losing their best attitude! But I still love this class!
Syukron was going home earlier who has a problem who I can tell, let him tell them
The class was getting louder each week and today, they involved me to find ‘Orang yang mancing’ = the fishing guy from the picture of one thousand Rupiah currency. What a ‘orang gada kerjaan’ doing!!!
Resmie was ‘BT’ again, Agness ,maybe, was sick of speaking English, Phinna always spirited and the rest just flew with the flow of my teaching.
They stopped and stared when Bethany’s picture snapped their attention and WOW-ed by her true story. We were talking good discussion about her and their opinion being her and how they would feel and Heru A.K.A Ryan told his true opinion that he couldn’t imagine being her! And also, Bethany’s next profession if she wanted to change career, which was I hope not, they would say she should be chef, writer (yes, she already did) and likely possible was surfing trainer!
Good work guys!
B for the class
B for me
SOC ONE
I had to wait maybe 15 minutes before finally the BK teacher came out from the class!
Let’s mesmerize to the old days before I came in to this class
Chaos and Noisy
Today,
Silent
AAAAAAAAAAAA
Thanks, BK teacher!
The first hour was totally I was in the forest with breezy wind and it made me confused instead!!! What a fool me!
I knew it they had a problem with a teacher because their BAD attitude, so Change, guys!
The first hour was explaining to them about the grammar who apparently they were left behind, most of them didn’t get it really well, too bad!
The second hour was totally coming back to real life with this class: sleepy, hot and unspirited young man inside this class ( who would be the figure of the Jakarta like what Syafira and Nabila read that day, THAT HOUR!!) especially students at the back, mostly!
And for mimicking them was totally cool so they would know themselves
From ‘laughing so much’ girl, the ‘jorok’ guy, unspirited girl who like to sleep, and to the best student in the class!! And Anastacia wanted to know their clueless A.K.A focus for her attitude.
Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Let Sherly got a sleep!!! She had to keep her neighborhood last night A.K.A Siskamling!
P.S. they pray, wow this problem made them better, thanks that problem!! Maybe they need even harder problem to change thoroughly! Peace!!!
Finally, B for the class
B for me
Wednesday 5 November 2008
SOC FOUR
As always, they are really understanding students and I like them but to day Bill was sleeping, maybe after taking a date last night so I let him! HAHA
The lesson went well, actually Bangun lost his manly voice and he had sexier tone for today to lead the greetings. We talked about Present Perfect and Past Simple today and most of them were getting it well and I did really good explanation, which was not “Ribet” kind of stuff! I think Haha
Asking their hobbies and found out that theirs were really easy, breezy and cover girls hahaha it sounds like an cover girls ad but yeah they had really easy and less risk hobbies and that was fine because I have easy hobby too like reading Hahaha
We discussed about Bethany Hamilton, the soul surfer wholost her hand while she was surfing and made them WOW-ed to the story. At least, today they learnt about their strength to do something that they like no matter what!
In the last minutes, I mimicked them as I am knowing them for almost four months and they laughed, I didn’t know why but it was entertaining and that didn’t mean to embarrass them. I LOVE THEM
A for the class
A for me too
SCI FIVE
The coolest class ever! They are good listener, Love them too
Today, asking their hobbies was never good as this and I was enjoying doing that. They were telling me good story too actually.
I think I need to give extra explanation about the grammar today because some of them finding hard to answer the task.
About Bethany Hamilton, they finally found out why I was asking them about their hobbies before explaining her story, because I scared them too about their hobby which is still they are doing, they also WOW-ed about her story because I had to say too Bethany is stronger girl experiencing that when she was only thirteen, PERIOD!
About mimicking their personal attitude, they were interested to it and laughed, maybe because they wanted to know their attitude in my own eyes for almost three months, and I think I mimicked them well, we also had extra spectator by the window.
Today was good, I missed them already
A for this class
A for me too
Rabu, 05 November 2008
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)

Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar
comments and correct it my students!!