SAVIOUR (SMA FIFTY FOUR) PAGE
Thursday, 6 November 2008
SCI THREE
Today, we talked about Bethany Hamilton who had taken a risk doing her challenging hobby, Surfing. I asked each one of them about their real hobby and most of them were telling me their simple hobbies and two to five students wanted to try the risking their life hobby. The story of Hamilton really WOW-ed them and their eyes starred to the her picture which I brought in front of the class. They, once again, gasped about the pictures.
Discussing if Hamilton changed the career, they told me about many profession but some of them were really ‘can’t apply there’ profession like tukang nasi goreng lah and tukang ojek payung! What!!! You couldn’t apply it in the state, I understood that they just had a prank or some! But one of them told the best profession if she really changed the career which was being surf trainer!
Mimicking Melvin and Abi did really make the class noisy and fun, well at least Melvin felt amused by that because she kept telling me to entertain her and the gang! And at least it was amused me too because explaining about grammar for today was totally chaos because a lot of noisy out there, Gatorade promotion stuff, so disturbing!!!!!
B for the class
B for me
SCI FOUR
Again and Again I couldn’t teach this class because, well they knew why, because I gave the messages to the class by the help of substitute teacher.
I imagined the situation in the class, it would be hot, steamy, noisy, sweaty, bored and sleepy students. But I got your opinion about Obama and the grammar task.
I miss you guys, pasti kalian semua rindu bangets ma kaka kan LOL
Friday, 7 November 2008
SOC FIVE
Again the schedule changed! I got two hour after and when I got into the class, it was totally dead class, many of not spirited students and of course, sleepy! ME, I had to wake them up and made them spirited again! Wuih, it was really hard. I couldn’t let my self go really well because of something, you don’t have to know lah! Hihi
The challenging hobby was too hard to get to be interested in it, yaiyalah, dangerous hobby gethu lah! But one student, Sadiah, has a hobby that we called Rock climbing and it is really dangerous and she said anything happed she would still doing it, good! And good luck! To student who afraid to do dangerous sport like that, Albert with the reason of backpacking as his hobby hehehehehe nice hobby, keep doing it! Maybe we can travel together somewhere beautiful in Indonesia! Yuuuuuuk
The grammar was totally lost them but when I spoke louder to them they listened really weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeellllllllllllllllllllll. But still, I needed to go to each table to explain again, especially to Jane who today really uninspired at all in anything, hopefully not because the problem in her relationship, I guess no because she is strong woman!
B for the class
C for me
Sabtu, 08 November 2008
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)

mr. wahyou i never uninspired at your class, okay???
BalasHapusmaybe there is a problem at that time, but i was okay at that time.
don't be boring to teach social five okay.