Rabu, 05 November 2008

SAVIOR PAGE
(SMA FIFTY-FOUR)


IF I WERE A BOY or A GIRL,

I WOULD .…


THE WINNERS :

2 SCIENCE 3

Fitria Malta
“ If I were a boy, I would feel circumcised!! I was scary and cried when my brother got it.”

Review : so simple and the reason is so real!


Jeriko
“If I were a girl for one day (Hahaha, funny I’ve never thought of it before). I want to ask myself why do girls like boys. Does it only because they are handsome? Kind? Or maybe cool? I also want to know what the girls are doing when they do hangout. And I want to know what the girls’ thinking, because until now I don’t know what the girls are thinking about their own trouble. And of course, I want to be back to NORMAL again!! I hate being a girl!”

Review : the testimony which really represent all boys’ opinion!




2 SCIENCE 5

Ridwan Yunus ( Asli Cowok )
“If I were a girl (inget gw cowok), I would have breast and I don’t like it because they disturbme very much! I would be a Stripper and Porn Star, I think it is going to be very amazing because I can be famous in the world and my name will be searched in Google, Yahoo and many sites. They will put my picture there!

If I were a girl, I hope my color is blonde and my face will be Japanese girl and I want to be adventurous girl like Angelina Jolie in Tomb Rider movie.

And I will combine be a Porn Star and Miss Universe into one. No one girl can’t compete with me … HAHAHA”

Review : It will be very controversy opinion, but you know who this is come from, so take this as whatever you want to think …What I do enjoy is the last sentence, it’s so hard to be good girl and bad girl in one body, Yunus! That makes you a winner!


Meta Indah A
“If I were a boy, I would be player. Why? Because of that I can find the best. Not best for all, but will be the best for me and will be my girlfriend forever! But I don’t want to hurt her and I don’t know what I must do to not hurt her!”

Review : I think all the boys would be agree with your opinion, and it’s hard to be playboy but do no hurt to girls, Bagaimana dong? haha

1 komentar:

  1. wow finally, ridwan came out the winner.
    ridwan gave controversial opinion, right?. he have a little crazy brain. hhahahaha

    BalasHapus

comments and correct it my students!!