Rabu, 05 November 2008

SPIN PAGE (SMP FIVE-TEEN)

SPIN PAGE
(SMP FIVE TEEN)


BETHANY HAMILTON
Australian surfer who lost her hand by a shark while she was doing her hobby which is surfing in the beach. I told the story of her to my students and these are the best opinion if they were her…

Surtrie Mayanti
“If I were Bethany Hamilton, I would keep continuing my hobby as surfer even harder, because I want to show surfing is my way of life, although I have my weakness (lost my hand) I keep trying to be confident.”

To Bethany Hamilton : Keep trying to be Professional Surfer and making proud to yourself, your family and your country.


Awlya As’sodrika M. S
“If I were Bethany Hamilton, I would try to live my life like usual activity because I have still my future, It doesn’t mean that I have only one hand, I will be desperate.”

I hope she keep trying to be the best surfer


Ghifardi K
“If I were Bethany Hamilton, I would go back to do surf like usual and become Professional Surfer again.”

I hope she doesn’t ever give up and continue the footsteps to be Professional Surfer, Keep the spirit and don’t ever be desperate and let’s do it!


Indah Permata Sari
“If I were Bethany Hamilton, I would still be confident but if I have to do surf again, I will not continue it because I am trauma with what happened.”

My hopeful to her are keep your confident and try harder


Jihan Mandalin
“If I were Bethany Hamilton, I would make everyone , all the people, believe that I can still surf although I have one hand and it doesn’t mean I am different with the rest.”

I hope Bethany Hamilton can become Professional Surfer.

congratulation because five of you here have better opinion being Bethany Hamilton!

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar

comments and correct it my students!!